7th March 2014 Update: We've been listening intently to your feedback and v. happy to announce some important functionality improvements to try and make timetabling that little bit easier. Please get in touch if you have any questions about any of these changes.
If inputting timetabling at sites with multiple facilities makes it tricky to keep track of what's going on we've added a simple 'filter by facility' function to restrict your view to just a single facility for ease of input or review.
Skip To Date - Calendar Picker:
You can now use our timetable entry calendar date picker to skip to or from any date rather than being stuck with skipping forward or backward one week at a time.
Lots more little tweaks:
- On embedded timetables - current session only highlighted for current day - not future/previous days
- The rogue 'T' which appeared at the top of the pdf timetable has now been removed
- A-Z list on Timetable Settings page for Instructors
- 'Select All' option when copying timetable entries from other day
- On Timetable Settings page for Facilities A-Z list for Facilities
- Session Names now display in A-Z list with new default 'Session Category' view
- New site Facebook and Twitter links on Site Details page - for future use in apps - details TBC
- A-Z list adding instructors
- Timetable/exclusive event picker drop down box wider to view holiday/event name
- Adding Levels now sorts A-Z
- Holidays/Exclusive events now listed in chronological order, most recent first for easy viewing
- Filter Levels - you can now choose which 'levels' to display on an embedded timetable via the timetable settings page
- Facilities Page - ordered by 'In Use' and then A-Z list order
- Lanes - a new field added to display number of swimming lanes available on your embedded timetables